Please keep your contact information in the studio director up to date as we will be sending more information via email this year.
Dance Season Registration & Tuition Fees
- Danz Kraze payments can be made online by credit card or you can pay by cash or check in studio.
- Short sessions and summer classes, the one-time fee is charged the second class in the session. There are no refunds after payment is processed.
- Yearlong classes: Monthly tuition is charged September through May. A yearly registration fee of $60 per dancer is charged to yearlong and competition students at the time you register for classes. This fee covers a $35 registration cost and a $25 costume deposit. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid to secure a dancer’s spot in class. There will be costume expenses for all year long classes in addition to tuition. Yearlong classes monthly tuition will be posted to your account the first of the month. Your total account balance will be due on the 15th of each month. This includes the monthly tuition and may include other charges such as dance wear, costumes, and competition fees. You will be emailed a monthly statement as a reminder to pay. Payments must be made by each billing session (the 15th of the month) or a $10 late fee will be applied monthly until paid.
- Danz Kraze reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registration. If we cannot find another class that works for your dancer a full refund will be given.
- Monthly tuition rates are based on the average of 3.5 classes/performances per month. Some months have as few as (2) two weeks other as many as (5) five. For your billing convenience, the monthly tuition charge will remain the same for all months.
- Tuition will be charge until written cancellation notice is received via mail or e-mail. You will be billed for monthly tuition from season start date through December 31st regardless if instruction is in person or virtual due to county or state guidelines. If classes must go virtual prior to December 31st, 2020 I understand I must notify the studio by December 31st 2020 to opt out of classes for the remainder of the season. If I do not opt out by December 31st, 2020 I understand I will be charged tuition monthly through the end of May 2021 regardless if instruction is in person or virtual.
- Danz Kraze does not give credit and/or refunds for class(es) missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etc.
- Dance wear, Danz Kraze merchandise, shoes and costumes are non-refundable. These items will be charged to your account once ordered.
- Families with multiple siblings will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
- Private lessons are available for remediation for class absences or if your dancer is looking to work on individual technique. Private lessons are also available for competition students who are looking assistance with solo/ensemble choreography or corrections. We are happy to help fit the needs of each individual dancer. Schedule by e-mailing the studio. Individual make/up/solo $25 per hour, duet $34 per hour, trio $43 per hour. There is a charge for choreography time and music editing if needed.
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
- It is very important that dancers attend each class. Especially classes prior to a performance.
- Please walk young dancers up to the studio for drop-off and come in for pick up. Dancers should arrive no more than 5 minutes early and be picked up on time.
- In order to minimize distraction and provide opportunities for your dancer to learn confidence and independence, practices are closed to spectators. Traditionally we would invite parents in the last five minutes of class to see routine progress, etc. This year we will instead e-mail video updates every few weeks.
- Dancers are expected to use the restrooms before class and bring a water bottle from home.
- Please keep your contact information in the studio director up to date as we will be sending more information via email this year. This is also how we would contact you if your dancer were to become sick or get injured.
- Hair should always be pulled back and in a bun for Acro classes. Please leave any jewelry at home.
- See individual class page for required class color and attire.
- Performances are scheduled throughout the year to allow dancers to feel success in dancing in front of an audience, remembering the sequence, working on confidence and smiles, etc. It allows families to see progress and dancer the opportunity to wear their costumes more than once.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to all events.
- Spectators will pay regular event ticket prices for community events where Danz Kraze performs, dancers will be admitted free.
- We expect all dancers to attend their scheduled performances. If you will not be able to attend a performance, inform the teacher as soon as possible, to allow adjustments in formations.
- On an average year our performance team dancers perform at either our Holiday show (early December) or a UWEC basketball game, the Eau Claire Kids Expo, an assisted living facility, and our annual Spring Show on May 8th.
- If Eau Claire Area school district closes/lets out early due to weather conditions, classes will be cancelled. We will post this on Facebook, Instagram and send out an email. Parents should use their judgment when weather conditions deteriorate after school hours. Snow days will not be credited to your account. Only competition teams may have a make up class.